Reservation / Resort Policies
- Reservations / Deposits: The greater of one nights room and tax or 50% deposit is required at booking. Please be advised that online bookings charge 50% automatically and we will charge the balance of one night reservations manually. Confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail. We regret that deposits and payment will not be refunded on early departures.
- Cancelation: A $35 fee is applied to all cancelations. Rooms & suites canceled 15 days prior to arrival will be fully refunded minus the fee. Resort credit will be issued to guests canceling between 15 and 7 days of arrival. Deposits are forfeited on reservations canceled with 7 days of arrival. Villas & Cottage canceled 90 days prior to arrival will be fully refunded minus the fee. Resort credit will be issued to guests canceling between 90 and 60 days of arrival. Deposits are forfeited on reservations canceled with 60 days of arrival.
- Day Visitors: If you anticipate having guests visit for the day, please note that space during peak season is limited and we do charge a fee. All guests should register at the front desk upon arrival please. Vehicle: $20 / Child: $20 / Adult: $35
- Parking: 1 parking spot per room or suite. 2 parking spots for Villas, 2 bedroom suites, Family Studio Suite and Cottage. Parking for additional cars is an additional daily fee of $20 per car. Parking for additional cars is assigned based on availability and may be at an off site location.
- Check-In & Check-Out: Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Registered guests are invited to enjoy the facilities prior to check in time and after check out. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Departing guests are invited to use the facilities immediately after check-out time, however, we ask that you please notify the front desk of your plans. A bathroom and shower is available for guests wishing to freshen up prior to departure.
- Smoking: Smoking is prohibited within all units at the Resort, Maria’s Suites as well as common areas such as the pool and Breezeway Beach. If there was evidence of smoking in your guestroom ,suite, villa or cottage, you will be charged $200 for cleaning of the unit.
- Pets: We regret that pets are not permitted.
- Peace & Quiet: The Breezeway encourages a quiet, relaxing, family atmosphere to be enjoyed by all guests at all times. Guests who make excessive noise, damage the property, exceed occupancy requirements or fail to act as directed by the staff of The Breezeway will be immediately evicted without refund.
- Housekeeping: Daily housekeeping is provided on all rooms and suites at no additional fee. Housekeeping in the Cottage and the Villas is provided once a week on weekly rentals only with fresh towels and trash removal daily. Daily housekeeping may be arranged for the Cottage or the Villas at an additional cost of $40 per day